“A tradition of more than 75 years in hospitality combined with today’s efficiency place the client at the centre of our thought.”
An elegant palace built at the beginning of the ‘800s, completely restored, houses the BEST WESTERN Hotel Principe that turns the cornice into one of the most beautiful and largest squares in Italy. The limited size of the hotel guarantees a tranquil stay along with a timely and personalized service.
BEST WESTERN Hotel Principe neighbours the oldest streets and places in Cuneo, testimony of a story with medieval origins and, today, showcase of the most exclusive shops in the city.
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Saluzzo, Fossano, Mondovì, Alba and Langhe, the natural parks, Sanremo, Nice, Monte Carlo and the thermal baths of Lurisia, Valdieri and Vinadio.
- Electronic safety locks
- Room service
- Separate air-conditioned area
- Separate heating
- 2 phone lines in the room
- International multi-functional electrical outlet
- Under power electrical outlet
- Free Internet access via cable or wireless
- TV via Satellite
- Sky HD Vision Gold
- Kettle for hot drinks (free of charge)
- Safe in room
- Trouser press
- Automatic blow dryer
- Lighted magnifying mirror
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Internet Point in the lobby
- Meeting room max. 50 persons
- Business room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Private parking
- Private garage
- Bicycles available for the guests
- Energy-saving system
- Disabled access (some rooms, reservation welcomed)
- Main credit cards are accepted
- Small animals allowed
- Reception 24 h
A limousine airport transfer and a valet service are available upon request. Private parking is provided on site.